- Computerised burial and cremation documents
- Digital scans of cremation and burial registers
- Photographs of graves and memorials
- Cemetery maps showing locations that are grave
- Other occupants when you look at the grave that is same
Dead Online could be the very very first main database of statutory burial and cremation registers for the British and Republic of Ireland — an unique resource for genealogy and family history scientists and expert genealogists
So far, to locate these records you needed to approach about 3,000 burial authorities and almost 250 crematoria in britain alone, each individually keeping unique registers, mostly as old delicate publications. No formal main repository exists.
Deceased on line is changing this. Our company is allowing for burial and cremation authorities across the nation to transform their register documents, maps and photographs into electronic kind and bring them together as a central searchable collection. Continue reading